Azure attributes usage slow down dramatically ARS 7.2.1 response time

Hi

when i have followed  the "Configuring Azure in Active Roles 7.2 - Part 1 and 2" videos, ARS Synchronization slow down dramatically when i use ARS connectors based on users objects.

I have made my own test and i have found that when i do query in ARS MMC to show following users properties 

#edsvaAzureOffice365Enabled
#edsaAzureUserCity
#edsaAzureUserCountry
#edsaAzureUserDepartment
#edsaAzureUserDisplayName
#edsaAzureUserGivenName
#edsaAzureUserJobTitle
#edsaAzureUserMobilePhone
#edsaAzureUserOfficeNumber
#edsaAzureUserSurname
#edsaAzureUserUsageLocation

nothing is displayed and the result is pretty fast

But from the moment we add #edsvaAzureObjectId to be displayed, all other attributes are displayed but ARS retrieve 25 records per 25 and it takes ages.

I have open a case for 4 months now and this is only now that i know the problem origin thanks for my investigation....

I hope the ARS DEV support will be able to deliver a patch in the follwing days?

I hope it will help you to solve your ARS slow down response time if you active azure back synch?

Parents Reply
  • Hi Terrance

thanks to your quick answer but unfortunately the SOL250838 that i have applied this morning doesn't solve the issue even after a stop of my 2 ARS 7.2.1 nodes to release the SQL DB.

may you have another investigation way... for your info the SR number is 4199383...

thanks for your help

Children