Most requests for helpdesk assistance are for password resets. And as organizations transform with remote work and also strive for stronger security policies, the pain of password management is becoming more pervasive. Requiring more complex passwords that must be changed more frequently only increases the likelihood that users will forget them and place a call to support. The problem is magnified as organizations apply passwords to multiple, disparate systems and applications.
As a result, many organizations are caught between increasing security and reducing user support costs. One Identity Password Manager On Demand provides a simple, secure, self-service solution that allows end users to reset forgotten passwords and unlock their accounts. It permits administrators to implement stronger password policies while reducing the helpdesk workload. Organizations no longer have to sacrifice security to reduce costs.
What Benefits does Password Manager On Demand provide?
- Full-strength password management capabilities with on-demand delivery
- Reduces helpdesk and IT involvement in routine password management
- Dramatically reduces user downtime
- Provides immediate return on investment
- Improves user and IT satisfaction due to ease of use and simple deployment
- Increases network security
- Allows for synchronization of passwords between disparate systems
- Integrates with Defender multifactor authentication for increased security
Password Manager On Demand enables organizations to adopt more secure data-access policies beyond the control offered natively in Microsoft® Active Directory®. It increases security by eliminating helpdesk errors, reducing the need for users to write down their passwords and making password guessing and break-ins more difficult. Built-in data encryption supports global access while maintaining data security.
User participation secures your return on investment Password Manager On Demand empowers users to handle the most basic password tasks on their own, allowing you to save your IT budget and realize a fast return on your investment.
Make a smart investment
Password Manager On Demand is a long-term solution to a growing problem. It is a smart investment for any enterprise seeking to increase IT operational efficiency and improve security.
- Cost-effectiveness in using existing Active Directory infrastructure— Password Manager On Demand allows you to get more from your existing Active Directory infrastructure. You can also quickly deploy it and realize Cost-effectiveness in using existing Active Directory infrastructure—
- Password Manager On Demand allows you to get more from your existing Active Directory infrastructure. You can also quickly deploy it and realize immediate ROI. Plus, it provides a more granular, group-based password policy than Windows Server does.
- Reduced helpdesk workload and cost, and increased user productivity—With Password Manager On Demand, users can reset their own passwords and unlock their own accounts without involving the helpdesk or administrative support.
- On-demand user help—Password Manager On Demand provides online password policy explanations. In addition, it delivers feedback to the users automatically if password setup rules are not met, and can generate compliant passwords for users without helpdesk assistance.
- GINA extensions for the Windows log-on dialog box—To simplify password resets for users, administrators can make the Windows log-on screen display a button for resetting passwords prior to log on. This eliminates the need to configure public kiosks or expensive telephone-based systems.
Connect with us to learn more about how One Identity Password Manager On Demand can ease your password-reset challenges and improve security.
Get a copy of the Password Manager On Demand Datasheet