One of the highlights of every year, for me, is the Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit. It’s a great place to get a pulse on the industry, find out what projects people have, learn new things that will help IAM get better, and reconnect with some of the people that I’ve enjoyed associating with over my 20+ years doing this stuff. But this year, I’m looking forward to the show more than ever.
You see, we (One Identity) have recently gone through a transition that gives us a level of independence and autonomy that we haven’t enjoyed for a long time. And the new One Identity will be on full display at this Gartner IAM Summit from November 29 - December 1, 2016 at Caesar’s Palace. I’ll be there along with many from our One Identity product management team and we would love to spend some time with you discussing your projects, reviewing our solution roadmaps and plans, helping you figure out the right way to do IAM for your real world, and of course showing you what we have that makes us so excited about this company. There are a few chances for us to meet.
- Of course we’ll be in the expo hall. Look for us under our new logo and the One Identity name
- Join me and a few of our customers as we discuss what has made their IAM projects successful at our Solution Provider session titled “When IAM gets out of the Way, Great things happen” on Day One (November 29th) at 10:45 AM in the Augustus I room.
- And of course no IAM Summit would be complete without our legendary hospitality suite. This year’s theme is superheroes, so look for us Wednesday night, enjoy some food, drinks, and fun … and if you really want to talk IAM, of course I’m game.
- If you would like to meet with me or any of the One Identity product management team, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the booth and we’ll schedule a time.
- Both Alex Binotto – Product Manager for One Identity Manager and Jason Fehrenbach, Product Manager for our upcoming IDaaS solution (and a key player in the growth of our award-winning PAM suite) will also be there to answer any questions you have.
I look forward to seeing you in Vegas!