One of the highlights every year for me is the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit. This particular event seems to be the most relevant and offers the most benefit to those who attend. As a sponsoring vendor, we consider it a must-attend event.
One of the primary reasons I love the conference so much is the opportunity to hear from a number of our customers how they are getting identity and access management right. In fact in our Solution Provider session, we will have three real-world organizations there to talk about their challenges and solutions and ultimately what they did to get IAM right.
Jackson Shaw will host the panel, which will feature:
- Bechtel – who just successfully completed Phase 1 of a complex enterprise provisioning and governance project
- Fairfax County, Virginia – who were able to successfully navigate the IAM intricacies of replacing a disjointed set of IAM tools with a unified solution that also embraced their critical SAP systems
- New Hannover Regional Medical Center – who was able fully overcome the limitations and risks of an IAM program that relied too heavily on manual processes for very large and fluid user population
Getting IAM Right is about much more than simply choosing the right technology, and these organizations will give insight into the rest of the story and how a holistic IAM program is achievable.
- If you’ll be at the show, join us:
- Tuesday, June 13th
- 10:30-11:15 AM
- Maryland D room on the Ballroom Level
And of course we will have our hospitality suite that evening and our booth, prominently placed at the front of the hall all week.
And if you can’t make the show, but still want to learn how to Get IAM Right, visit our website oneidentity.com