This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fire custom event from template

In Identity Manager 6.1.3, how can I start / fire a custom event of a process out of a template?

Parents
  • Honestly, I wouldn't recommend to fire an event out of an template as the point in time when the template will be executed and the number of executions can differ depending on the exact content of the template and on the object use (interactive in an UI, template triggered by a normal property change in a script, using property bags, ...).

It would be helpful if you describe what you are trying to achieve. It could be the table scripts are what you are looking for.
  • Honestly, I wouldn't recommend to fire an event out of an template as the point in time when the template will be executed and the number of executions can differ depending on the exact content of the template and on the object use (interactive in an UI, template triggered by a normal property change in a script, using property bags, ...).

It would be helpful if you describe what you are trying to achieve. It could be the table scripts are what you are looking for.
Children
No Data