PowerShell connector: using the 'Max. external processor reusage count'

Hi,

In terms of tuning the PowerShell connector...I am wondering if that Job Server configuration parameter is used by the connector.

When configuring the Exchange connector in v7 I found it relevant to avoid opening too many PowerShell sessions to a stressed Exchange server, so I am wondering if it is also relevant to the generic PowerShell connector.

thanks,

Rob .

Parents
  • PowerShell connectors enable the synchronization service with an external system.it offers windows PowerShell based APIs. I have faced trouble when I was trying to connect skype it was regarding PowerShell connector. I have gone through this website facebook to get some solution. now, what should I do to solve this problem?  

• PowerShell connectors enable the synchronization service with an external system.it offers windows PowerShell based APIs. I have faced trouble when I was trying to connect skype it was regarding PowerShell connector. I have gone through this website facebook to get some solution. now, what should I do to solve this problem?  

Children
No Data