This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to Limit OneIM to use only Child Domain for GC Query instead of Parent?

Hello Experts,

We have been having a weird issue with our OneIM version 8.0.1.  We have multiple domains and 2 of the 3 domains are working with no errors.  One of the Domain we have is having all kinds of issues.  The difference is the 2 working domains are the parent domains, the one with issues is a Child domain separate from these two.  I have posted a question a couple of weeks ago about this where we have multiple jobs being frozen on ADSAccount Insert, Update, Delete and ADSGroup Insert, Update, Delete and its random...

we have a support ticket open and are working thru the issues... the question i had was, Is there a way to limit OneIM to query GC justin within the Child domain and not go to the root domain?  The reason i ask this is because this is the one of the error i saw in the trace log.  It seems OneIM is doing a GC query for Child domain and then turns around and does the same for Parent Domain and returns with errors " No DNS resolution found for host".  The Service account is a Domain Admin in Child Domain but doesn't have any rights in Parent Domain.  We do have the trust between the parent/child though.  We validated the DNS entries are all there too.

If any of you have any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

JP

Parents Reply Children
No Data