SAP Connector - getting error message "OPTION_NOT_VALID"

Hello,

when trying to establish SAP connection, I am getting error OPTION_NOT_VALID. Seems like the upgrade from 

SAP_BASIS 740 SP 0023 to SAP BASIS 740 SP 0026 is causing this issue.

Thank you,

Geko

• Hi Toni,

hm, in case you have the latest SAP transport on the sap system provided by oneIdentity should be good.But to me it seems as if /VIAENET/READTABLE does not exist on sap side. This might mean that you do not yet have the latest transports on the sap system as this BAPI repleace the RFC_READ_TABLE from SAP from my understanding

We also upgraded to the ltest NCo version. It is version 3.0.24. See launchpad.support.sap.com/ 2956253 - maybe you have not the latest?

Hope that helps

best regards

Matthias

• Hello Matthias, 

thanks for your reply.

There is even a newer version of SAP NCo installed on the machine - 3.0.25.

I'll try upgrading to Identity Manager 9.0. and importing its BAPI to the SAP Client. Hopefully it will bring me forward, at least to getting another error upon connecting Slight smile

Regards

Toni

• UPDATE regarding my case:

What solved the problem (getting error OPTION_NOT_VALID) was importing newer BAPI version to the SAP System. I took the BAPI from 1IM 8.2.1., while sticking to 1IM 8.1.5. installation. The error is gone and synchronization works, but only partially. The sync run ends with a success, but the person objects cannot be loaded because the values cannot be properly mapped for some reason. The particular error I am getting reads as follows: 

[810077] Person: The following fields are compulsory and need to be filled: Last name.

I am using the mapping generated by the template for connection SAP HCM. All affected persons in the target system have a last name and other mandatory attributes set.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Toni