SAP Connector Custom Project Templates

Hi Community, 

I'm using One Identity manager 9.1 for a Customer and we have to connect multiple SAP Environments with different clients per Environment and CUA is not implemented, so every client is managed differently in the same SAP Environment. The scope of the connectors is both managing users (using SAP R/3 Synchronization (Base Administration) template) and synchronizing Authorization Objects (using SAP R/3 authorization objects template).

In order to use the SAP R/3 authorization objects template I need to install the SAP R/3 GRC Add on.

I have experience on One Identity Manager SAP R/3 connector and its templates but now I need to create a unique template containing different standard templates for the reasons I’m going to explain.

As far as I know, we must create a connector for each single client we have to Synchronize, cause admin user for SAP can be created for a specific client and has no visibility on objects of other clients. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Considering this, we must create more than 30 connectors to sync and manage all customer’s clients and if we have to create distinct connectors for the two distinct templates the number of connectors to manage would be double.

So, I want to create a custom Template including mappings, workflows, etc. from both Base Administration and Authorization Objects templates. In short, I want to create a custom template merging these two to avoid creating manually the mappings and Workflows.

Do you know it it’s possible to create such template in One Identity manager and if you can give me any hints on how to create it?

Thank You,

Enrico.