This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Customizing Web Portal login page for D1IM v7

Hi all,

I´m trying to do a basic logo change for my new web portal login page but I´m having an issue. Using web designer a change the "Sign in logo" adding a custom one but when I compile my project, preview windows does not show my new logo (do not show any custom logo. Default logo is shown correctly)

From IIS logs, there is an error message as the following:

System.Exception: An error ocurred while processing the request /IdentityManager/res.axd?wproj=0&t=395254360&resName=NewLogo.png ---> VI.Base.ViException: You do not have permissions for this action. Please log in

During web portal installation, I selected the "Anonymous login" option

Also, I changed Company logo and that is working ok (that is the one that appears after you login)

What should I do? Thanks in advanced.

Osvaldo

Parents
  • Hi Geraldine,

Sorry to jump in here like this but I thought it'd be better than making a new thread.

I've saved a copy of the custom logo on the web server C:\intepub\wwwroot\IdentityManager

What value do I have to enter for the URL in the image?

Is it something like?

%permanentlink%/image.png

Also has this issue been resolved in the new RP1 release?

• Hi Geraldine,

Sorry to jump in here like this but I thought it'd be better than making a new thread.

I've saved a copy of the custom logo on the web server C:\intepub\wwwroot\IdentityManager

What value do I have to enter for the URL in the image?

Is it something like?

%permanentlink%/image.png

Also has this issue been resolved in the new RP1 release?

Children
No Data