This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Manager - Idiots Guide to Creating a Report Workflow

Quest Gurus,

I need some help in setting up a report workflow for attestation. Basically, our current setup will simply run an attestation build for each of the apps we have added to Q1 but once the user approves or denies someone, nothing happens. We are currently NOT wanting to use the auto-provision functions because there are too many variables in some of those provisioning steps. Instead, I would simply like a report to be generated that shows who was approved and by whom that we can take to internal audit. Based off my limited understanding of workfows, I have already created an approval workflow but I have not created a report workflow. I think I have to build a report workflow and add it to the approval policy or procedure.

Is this correct? If so, how might I accomplish this? If someone has a link to a step by step, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi Dave,

if you already have a report, you can do it from the WebPortal.

Make the report available for subscription and allow employees to subscribe to this report.

As employee log to the web portal and subscribe the report uner My Profile -> Report Subscription.

There you can choose a schedule for delivery via mail.

You can also use the the approval step "EX - approvals to be made externally" whichs fires an Event. In an Event you can sent a mail with the report.

Regards,

Geraldine

• Hi Dave,

if you already have a report, you can do it from the WebPortal.

Make the report available for subscription and allow employees to subscribe to this report.

As employee log to the web portal and subscribe the report uner My Profile -> Report Subscription.

There you can choose a schedule for delivery via mail.

You can also use the the approval step "EX - approvals to be made externally" whichs fires an Event. In an Event you can sent a mail with the report.

Regards,

Geraldine

Children
No Data