View Approvals in Request

Hi all, got a question about viewing who the approvals are from a requester perspective. In SPP, where can user view who the approval of the request is for his request? Is this information available for the requester on web portal/client as I can't seem to find that info. Thanks! 

Parents Reply
  • Tawfiq, thanks for the pointer but i believe the email notification would be sent after the request had been approved? My use case is something like this, when a user request for a password or session, how can he know who the approvers are so that in some situation, it can allow the requester to go and check up on the approver. So in short, where can requester find who the approvers are for the request before it's being approved.

Children
  • Hi Cyril,

Thanks for the update.

Yes that is correct, the email notification that I referenced is sent only after the request is approved. 

At this time, the UI does not show who the approver(s) is\are when a requester \ user has an access request that is pending approval but there is an option in Entitlement > Access Request Policy > Approver pane that allows to notify that approver (kind of an automatic follow up) if the approver has any pending requests after number of days\hours\minutes.

As for your use case, we do have an enhancement feature to show approvers for a requester \ user during access request workflow which is referenced under CR# 197687. 

Thanks!