Firmware upgrade test failed. Do not upgrade. 7.0.1.1 to 7.0.2

Hello,

I can't upgrade firmware from 7.0.1.1 to 7.0.2 version.

while running test firmware, below error shown:

Firmware upgrade test failed. Do not upgrade.

Validating upgrade path...
Upgrade is allowed; old='scb-core-7.0_7.0.1.1-7.0.1.1', new='scb-core-7.0_7.0.2-7.0.2'
Checking requirements for XML database upgrade.
Some configuration settings and accepted values will change. As a result, you have to modify the following parts of the configuration before attempting to upgrade
Make sure to correct these in your configuration before starting the upgrade process.
Upgrade preconditions failed for XML database.
Details: nnx.validator.ValidatorFailed: Validator 'NamedValidator' failed with ValueError: b'' does not appear to be an IPv4 or IPv6 address; paths=[], validator_name=NamedValidator, exc_type=ValueError, exc_value=b'' does not appear to be an IPv4 or IPv6 address, dbfile='/tmp/xml_check/test_config.xml'

Parents
  • Hi,

The error (b'' does not appear to be an IPv4 or IPv6 address) is pointing to an issue with an invalid IP address format found in the configuration, could you check if any of the fields has this invalid value?

You may also open a support service request and upload a support bundle to investigate the issue further.

Thanks!

• Thank you for answer. I have checked all addresses and they are all fine. I exported configuration xml and searched for: b'' and found nothing. How to force SCB to show where exactly this error is? Field name or line in xml config file or anything else which will guide me to exact place in GUI or file?

Reply Children