TPAM Privilege Session Manager

Can we initiate a session without putting password to Target device? or Any option to disable password option.

My case is here like :- I want to connect to target device without using my password, is that workflow in TPAM? can someone pls sugest?

Thanks,

Sushant

• Hi Sushant,

When viewing the managed account in TPAM then selecting the PSM Details tab, the options for the proxy connection included the following options:

- RDP-Automatic Login Using Password – Connect to the system using RDP (Terminal services protocol) client and automatically login using the password retrieved from the local or remote TPAM. This ensures that the password is never displayed or known to the user. 

- RDP-Interactive Login – Connect to the system using an RDP client that PSM does not provide automatic login for. If the password is managed by PPM, it is displayed on the window when the session is started, otherwise the user must know the account password when the authentication dialog is presented.

Please review the PSM Details tab section in the Administrator guide for TPAM. found here:

https://support.oneidentity.com/tpam/technical-documents

Thanks!