integretion Defender and Safeguard authentification service for apache httpd server

So integrating One Identity Defender and  Safeguard Authentication Services with the Apache Plugin mod_auth_vas (MAV) will allow the apache web hhtpd server's user to authenticate themselves with 2FA .???

I will download,a,trial version of Safeguard Authentication Services to test it on my vmware environment.

How to get the Apache Plugin mod_auth_vas (MAV)?

Parents
  • Hi Martial,

Please see the following KB article with regards to downloading MAV:

support.oneidentity.com/.../

With regards to integrating Defender 2FA and MAV I am unable to state for certain that will work.

There is a PAM Defender module for the integration of SAS and Defender and perhaps that functionality could be extended to MAV. The PAM Defender module is included in the SAS download.

Again though, I think the best way forward would be to contact your One Identity account representative as it's possible there may be a better solution.

Please let me know if you require the contact information for your account manager and I will assist.

Thank you,

Jason Bauer

• Hi Martial,

Please see the following KB article with regards to downloading MAV:

support.oneidentity.com/.../

With regards to integrating Defender 2FA and MAV I am unable to state for certain that will work.

There is a PAM Defender module for the integration of SAS and Defender and perhaps that functionality could be extended to MAV. The PAM Defender module is included in the SAS download.

Again though, I think the best way forward would be to contact your One Identity account representative as it's possible there may be a better solution.

Please let me know if you require the contact information for your account manager and I will assist.

Thank you,

Jason Bauer

Children
No Data