One Identity UNITE brings customers and partners together with the One Identity team to create an environment of learning and sharing that creates strong relationships and ultimately drives collaboration. This integrated conference consists of a partner conference and a customer conference. The objective is to achieve successful customer and partner outcomes. Attended by some of the biggest brands in the world, UNITE alternates meeting locations between North America and Europe, with additional regional meetings in ANZ. Learn More
Event Schedule Breakdown
- North American Partner Conference – Oct. 2-3, 2017
- User Conference – Oct. 4-5, 2017
- The user conference brings together One Identity customers and all partners to highlight innovations and to discuss common challenges with the objective to achieve successful outcomes.
What you will learn
- Gain valuable industry insights from our speakers. Including: analyst, Scott Crawford from 451 Research, our customers, partners and subject matter experts.
- Learn best practices and tips and tricks to improve technical proficiency and knowledge
- Direct access to Identity Manager and Privileged Management development, product engineers and experts
- Network with your peers, visit our partner expo and One Identity demo area or book a “speed date” with an Subject Matter Expert
- Be heard — provide your input on future product enhancements