- Recorded Date:Mar. 29, 2022
- Event:On Demand
Identity is the core of PAM security. And with admins and other users with elevated privileges working remotely and connecting from all types of environments, it has made an already challenging job even more so.
Many recent high-profile breaches were successful because of compromised credentials of legitimate users or due to malfeasance by internal users with privileged permissions. In a recent survey of IT security pros, more than 85% of organizations say that employees have more privileges than necessary. That’s why it’s more important than ever to reduce – or eliminate – this vulnerability that can lead to devastating results.
But, with the right solutions and processes in place, identity management and privileged access management (PAM) can be simplified, and your organization can achieve unified identity security. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how Microsoft and One Identity have teamed up to simplify the deployment, management and security of privileged access.
This panel discussion, hosted by Redmond MEDIA, will focus on:
- Current state of the cybersecurity landscape
- What challenges the current state presents to organizations
- How to address those challenges with a unified security platform
- How to successfully kick off your journey to a risk-based security platform
- David Branscome, Microsoft
- Brien Posey, Microsoft MVP
- Larry Chinski, One Identity