- Recorded Date:May 23, 2017
- Event:On Demand
Implementing IAM across multiple infrastructures and software platforms is a major challenge for any organization. This task is even more complicated when platforms, such as SAP -- which often have unique security and access governance requirements – are involved.
At the end of the day, the only thing your users care about is whether they have access to information they need to do their job from anywhere at any time. How do you solve this SAP vs. user needs challenge?
What you will learn
Watch this on-demand webinar hosted by Kuppinger Cole to learn about:
- Building a successful enterprise IAM program – for your SAP environment and beyond
- Quick, accurate and business-driven provisioning
- Maintaining a business-focused and compliance-driven approach to access governance
- Authentication practices that apply to all platforms, identities and device types
- Achieving universal access control
- One Identity solutions that make SAP IAM easier
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Martin Kuppinger, founder and principal analyst at KuppingerCole, about what an enterprise IAM program should encompass, particularly in respect to SAP. You’ll also hear from Alex Binotto, senior product manager at One Identity, will share an effective approach towards getting IAM right across the entire enterprise.