- Recorded Date:Feb. 22, 2018
- Event:On Demand
On-demand – watch at your convenience
The best way to ensure the success of your company’s IAM program and avoid common mistakes is to learn from organizations who have been there before and emerged successful.
Watch this on-demand webinar, hosted by KuppingerCole and One Identity, to hear recommendations on how to prepare your organization and implement processes that will help lead to a successful IAM program.
What you will learn
You will learn best practices gleaned from interviews with enterprise security architects, IAM leads, CISOs and other executives from a number of large organizations in different industries.
- Securing project budget through board-level understanding of the benefits of your project
- Setting appropriate expectations to ensure quick wins
- Preparing your organization (and third-parties) with clear planning and communications
- Defining compliant, efficient and sustainable IAM processes
- How to seamlessly incorporate the latest IAM developments into your project, such as Identity as a Service, adaptive authentication, user behavior analytics and even blockchain
Martin Kuppinger - Founder and Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, outlines the challenges that companies face when planning their IAM programs and provides detailed recommendations on selecting the right tools and processes.
For the second half of the webcast, Martin is joined by a One Identity customer organization and a speaker from One Identity who offer their insights into successful IAM programs and share their own experiences.
Wolfgang Zwerch – Wolfgang is the corporate security architect for Global IAM at Munich Re (Group), and in this webinar he shares his experience of running a successful multiyear IAM program for an international company in a highly-regulated industry.
Paul Walker – Paul, the technical director at One Identity, provides practical advice for those about to embark on an IAM journey and shares knowledge gathered from more than 20 years in helping customers achieve their goals.