- Data gravada:Jun. 21, 2018
- Evento:Sob demanda
When you funnel all administrative sessions - such as RDP and SSH - through a privileged session solution, it provides new ways to analyze activity in real-time so you can detect rogue admins and hijacked accounts.
Watch this Randy Franklin Smith-hosted webcast on demand to learn about the eight ways that you can analyze privileged activity to prevent damage from compromised privileged accounts.
O que você vai aprender
Find out how using an aggregate risk score decreases the amount of false positives. Once the score reaches the danger zone, the solution can:
- Flag the session for later review
- Immediately alert a security analyst or account holder
- Terminate the session immediately
- Suspend a compromised or malicious account
Randy Franklin Smith - CEO, Monterey Technology Group
Richard Hosgood - Principal Systems Consultant, One Identity