Failed to Connect to Administration Service on {Server Name}. Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

When attempting to access the Administration Console on a relatively new Administration Server, I have started receiving the following message.  "Failed to Connect to Administration Service on {Server Name}.  Not enough storage is available to complete this operation."  There is no apparent resource issue on the servers with plenty of available memory and disk space.  Restarting the Administration Service clears the issue immediately but it will lock up again a day, two or three later.     

I'm starting to dig into Performance Monitor but I'm not seeing any flags waving there, either.  Google has me looking at Handle Count/Leak but I'm not yet seeing that as an issue.  I didn't see any similar posts but maybe one of you has come across this before?

The Server OS in question is Windows Server 2016 running Active Roles version 7.3.1. 

Best Regards,    

• I am also facing same issue and its happening in every 2-3 hrs. We have upgraded Active roles 7.1.2 to 7.3.3. Active roles server has enough space in C:\ and db is also locally. There is no issue with domain connection even. After IIS reset, it starts working fine but again issue reappeared after 2-3 hrs.. Any One Please help.

• Can you confirm how much space the SQL Server has for its Data and Log files? The last time I personally saw this (in my lab) was when my SQL Server has run out of disk space on the drive I was storing the Active Roles Data and Log files.