Does anyone have a slick way to duplicate ADUC aes128/256 checkboxes?

I've done my share of web customizations to feed the hungry monster help desk … reducing the number of clicks required to assist customers.

This one - I don't have a warm fuzzy about.   Unless there is some hidden control I'm unaware of.

Do any of you have a way to expose (in the web interface) the two checkboxes shown in old school aduc - for AES128 and AES256

Parents
  • An enhancement request (TF00767049) has existed for a little while now for adding this to Active Roles. I'm not aware of any hidden controls or slick way to show these in the WI. In the meantime, it looks like this may need to be either virtual attributes and manipulation of the msDS-SupportedEncryptionTypes attribute or simply show this attribute on the WI and perform numeric value checks on it (0, 8, 18 or 26).

• An enhancement request (TF00767049) has existed for a little while now for adding this to Active Roles. I'm not aware of any hidden controls or slick way to show these in the WI. In the meantime, it looks like this may need to be either virtual attributes and manipulation of the msDS-SupportedEncryptionTypes attribute or simply show this attribute on the WI and perform numeric value checks on it (0, 8, 18 or 26).

Children