Create Deprovisioning Policy with a script moving users to another OU

Hello,

I would like to create a deprovisioning policy, which moves the user to another OU, with a script.

I have already a script, which creates a deprovisioning policy, but I cannot find out how to configure the built in mechanism to move a user to a different OU. In worst case I can write a script to move the user in the PostDeprovisioning, but then I need an undo script, too and I must store the information of the original OU somewhere else.

Can anybody help here?

Many Thanks!

Parents
  • Is there some reason you are not using the built-in "move user" rule that is available as part of the out-of-the-box deprovisioning policy rules?

If that's not suitable, there is also the option of using the move object activity in a Change Workflow.

I believe that a undo deprovision will move the user back if it was moved by the built-in user move rule.

• Is there some reason you are not using the built-in "move user" rule that is available as part of the out-of-the-box deprovisioning policy rules?

If that's not suitable, there is also the option of using the move object activity in a Change Workflow.

I believe that a undo deprovision will move the user back if it was moved by the built-in user move rule.

Children