ActiveRoles Management Shell for Active Directory version 1.6

Hi team,

I know that ActiveRoles Management Shell for Active Directory version 1.5 was last free version post that they have mentioned it should be commercial software but however no details on version 1.6 if it is free or commercial, because 1.7 mentioned as commercial paid software. If yes, can you please confirm what will the license metric.

Appreciate your quick response on this.

Thanks

Praveen

Parents
  • The Active Roles Management Shell (or "Quest cmdlets" as I prefer to call them) have been updated however, they are now ONLY available as part of the installation package for the Active Roles application.  You cannot license them separately.

I don't know if there is any intention to make them available as a separate download in the future (free or otherwise).

• The Active Roles Management Shell (or "Quest cmdlets" as I prefer to call them) have been updated however, they are now ONLY available as part of the installation package for the Active Roles application.  You cannot license them separately.

I don't know if there is any intention to make them available as a separate download in the future (free or otherwise).

Children