Web From Customization

Hi All,

Just started using AR recently and I'm having issues adding an additonal "PC Name" Box on one of our webforms. The issue is when I go to create a new entry, the list of 'managed properties' doesn't have the edsva attribute I need. Anyone know how where I go to add make this managed property appear as an option when creating a new form entry?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Assuming you have added your VA to the AR admin service, I always make a point of clicking on "Reload" under the Customization menu option in the web ui BEFORE I try to go and select a new attribute to add to the UI.

If that still doesn't work, an IIsreset at the command prompt on the web UI host will force your web UI to be reloaded for sure - though not ideal during daytime production.

• Assuming you have added your VA to the AR admin service, I always make a point of clicking on "Reload" under the Customization menu option in the web ui BEFORE I try to go and select a new attribute to add to the UI.

If that still doesn't work, an IIsreset at the command prompt on the web UI host will force your web UI to be reloaded for sure - though not ideal during daytime production.

Children