An error occured while connecting to Azure

Good morning.

A couple of months ago, and after One Identity released a patch to solve a known issue with the upgrade to Active Roles 7.4.5. and connectivity to Azure, we decided to upgrade. However, when we tried to log to Azure to use the BackSync operations, we are getting the error mentioned in the Subject (I didn't misspelled I copied it directly from the error window). 

I've opened a ticket in the technical service and after a lot of mails they finally had a look at the issue in-situ, or better said, connected remotely to our server. At the end of that call, and after provide many logs and wireshark report, the technician told me that it was a software bug that he would communicate to the software team and would provide a fix. However, few min after that call finished, I received another mail from the technician saying that he tried same in his testing environment and that the issue was on my side, not on the software, that I needed to check network or DNS. We did that, found nothing and then technician blamed the virtual machine, and told me "I would suggest installing Active Roles Synchronization Service only in a server outside Azure and seeing the same issue happen, I have a slight impression that the issue is with the virtual machine on Azure. If you could test would be worth trying it.

We don't have any local machine and I guess that contacting the technical service again will be useless so, Did any of you face this same issue? Do you know any way of restart the Azure backsync configuration?

Best regards