Does anyone used ActiveRoles java API to manage user provisioning/Deprovisioning ?

Does anyone used ActiveRoles java API to manage user provisioning/Deprovisioning activity.

Top Replies

• Hi  

I'm not personally aware of an Active Roles Java API, however you should be able to write Java code to utilise the Active Roles ADSI Provider, and/or SMPL provider to enable you to provision or deprovision…

Parents
  • Hi  

I'm not personally aware of an Active Roles Java API, however you should be able to write Java code to utilise the Active Roles ADSI Provider, and/or SMPL provider to enable you to provision or deprovision supported objects.

The ARS ADSI Provider is similar to the AD LDAP Provider, but uses EDMS in place of LDAP.

For examples, please have a look at the SDK available from your installation media.

Kind regards

Stu

• Hi  

I'm not personally aware of an Active Roles Java API, however you should be able to write Java code to utilise the Active Roles ADSI Provider, and/or SMPL provider to enable you to provision or deprovision supported objects.

The ARS ADSI Provider is similar to the AD LDAP Provider, but uses EDMS in place of LDAP.

For examples, please have a look at the SDK available from your installation media.

Kind regards

Stu

Children
No Data