Multiple managed domains in one single AR server?

Hello to everyone, 
I have installed Active Roles, and we have only one managed domain right now. But I want to add another one to manged domain. Is that possible in one server configured Active Roles, to have to different Web Interfaces configured?
We have configured for old domain Web Interfaces but what I want to configured new Web Interfaces for new managed domains. Or, how can I use if I configure new managed domain the same Web Interfaces. 

Thanks 

• You can have as many managed domains as you want based on the number of licensed managed objects you have paid for.

It's probably not worth setting up a separate web interface for each unless they have very different needs - for example, a unique user account creation form for each.

Remember that starting out, users of the Web UI cannot see the contents of a domain so you will need to grant each domain's AR users access anyway.  I would create groups something like "All Domain A AR Users" and "All Domain B AR Users" and start by granting each of these the ability to see their respective domains by linking the "All Objects Read All Properties" access template to each domain and the respective groups above.

Hope this helps... come back with more questions as needed.