Cannot Find Virtual Attribute

I've created a virtual attribute and associated it with the Group class.  Then customized the group properties form and tried to add that virtual attribute to the form but when I bring up the attributes, select show all possible attributes, the virtual attribute does not appear.  I've gone through these exact steps with a user class virtual attribute on a user properties form and no issue at all finding and adding it but for some reason I cannot find this group class virtual attribute when trying to add it to a group form.  Also cannot find it if trying to create a menu command to "Set Attribute Task", when I go to pick the attribute the virtual attribute does not appear.  I've tried multiple times, restarted admin service etc but to no avail.  What am I doing wrong here?

• An Active Roles client needs to reconnect to the Active Roles Administration Service in order to pick up on a new Virtual Attribute or a change to an existing one. In the case of the Active Roles Web Interface, this means that you need to perform an IISRESET in an elevated command prompt (or restart the application pool, or bounce the world wide web publishing service, or restart the host, however you like to do that). Kick IIS and then you should see the new Virtual Attribute.

• yep that did it, thank you! also just an fyi - reading through AR documentation over virtual attributes it does not mention anything about restarting IIS to see the virtual attribute, may want to throw that in there:  support.oneidentity.com/.../271.