This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

v7.7 Bulk Delete Outstanding Objects

Hello all,

in v6 there was the stored procedure available that simply deleted your outstanding objects:  exec vi_DeleteOutstandingInDB 'ADS'

Is there any similar stored procedure available in v7?

Unfortounatelly i didnt found anything in the database that sounds like that.

I know that you can easily delete the outstanding objects manually in the Manager via  "Manage objects markes as outstanding",
but I need it somehow in a automatic bulk way.

Any Ideas?

Thanks, Fatih

Parents
  • Hello George,

of course we can setup the behavior in the synch project to delete objects immediately instead of marking them as outstanding and the problem is solved. But in this way you have no insights into the outstanding objects anymore (which the customer might want to have) and no simple option to bulk control the handling of outstanding objects via an additional configuration parameter.

Otherwise, the customer would need to change the behavior each time directly in the synch project for each type of object instead of controlling it centrally via an config param.

Background: this is an migrated environment from v6 I am talking about.

Thanks, Fatih
  • Hello George,

of course we can setup the behavior in the synch project to delete objects immediately instead of marking them as outstanding and the problem is solved. But in this way you have no insights into the outstanding objects anymore (which the customer might want to have) and no simple option to bulk control the handling of outstanding objects via an additional configuration parameter.

Otherwise, the customer would need to change the behavior each time directly in the synch project for each type of object instead of controlling it centrally via an config param.

Background: this is an migrated environment from v6 I am talking about.

Thanks, Fatih
Children
No Data