This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web Portal: An Exception has occurred while executing the form method

Hello Guys, 

I have added and removed some fields for the User Registration form using the Web Designer. 

One of the fields i added was Manager however after compiling and testing, the following error appears when i try to click on the Assign button with no action taking place. 

I changed which fields should be displayed by clicking on the Settings icon

Any advice would be appreciated 

Thank you

Yahya

Parents
  • Hi,

You have configured a foreign-key object picker for the manager relation. Keep in mind that the user registration form runs without any form of prior authentication -- and by displaying the list of managers, you are exposing potentially sensitive data to unauthenticated users. That is something to be aware of.

If you want to go ahead, contact support for a hotfix for the bug #28644. This hotfix will avoid the "Connection uid is null" problem.

Thanks

Hanno
  • Hi,

You have configured a foreign-key object picker for the manager relation. Keep in mind that the user registration form runs without any form of prior authentication -- and by displaying the list of managers, you are exposing potentially sensitive data to unauthenticated users. That is something to be aware of.

If you want to go ahead, contact support for a hotfix for the bug #28644. This hotfix will avoid the "Connection uid is null" problem.

Thanks

Hanno
Children
No Data