This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Clean Portal Installation

Hi all

After updating Identity Manager from V 7.1.2 to 8.0.0 I find some inconsistencies in the web portal (VI_StandardWeb).

As recommended I enabled "enhanced checking" during compilation and I get 21 errors in modules that were not modified by us.

E.g. "The referenced node with the identifier "ConfigSectionDefinition1" could not be found. Possibly it was deleted." (VI_MyData_PersonalData/VI_Standardweb)

I also cannot configure "VI_Employee_MasterData_Attributes". I see the entry in the module "VI_Employee_Edit", but not in "Configure project".

For me it would be no problem to redo our customizing, so a way to do a clean installation of the web portal would solve my problem.

Best regards,

Adrian

• Hi Adrian,
    I can't confirm your findings with the config parm. I see in configure project under employee (personal data), I can also search for it with technical and display names, as well as part of them.

I would not worry too much about the missing references in the standard web, as long as your extensions are working.

Regards,
    Geraldine