This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error creating notification entries for Person

Hi, we would like to create 2 email addresses for our employees, the first one will be the centralaccount & domain and the second one will be firstname.lastname & domain.

It works fine for the first address but when I created a new attribute in the Person Table and tried to set the template to take account a script which calculate the second email, the following error occurs :  Error creating notification entries for Person.CCC_AlternativeEmailAddress when compiling.

do you confirm that One Identity Manager can handle only one address ? is there any further configuration to set so that the second email address can be created ?

Thanks a lot for your regular help

Parents
  • Hi Barry, I copy-pasted the same default template of the attribute DefaultEmailAddress which works perfectly and changed only the call script to the method which calculates the second email address.

by the way the second script works fine as well and i've performed several tests and got correct results.

• Hi Barry, I copy-pasted the same default template of the attribute DefaultEmailAddress which works perfectly and changed only the call script to the method which calculates the second email address.

by the way the second script works fine as well and i've performed several tests and got correct results.

Children
No Data