This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pending Attestation - Show details

Hi Experts,

I have a customized the attestation for New External user process in version 8.0. When the attestation case goes for approval the approver need to see the full information about the External employee. I am getting error when I click "Show Details", the error points out Nationality field. Please advice

Thanks,

AAD

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Markus,

I have a customized form for New user creation. In that for Nationality field I extended the person schema as a Foriegn key maps to Dialogcountry.

The scenario is administrator fill the form and goes for approval, when the approver clicks on "Show Details" this is the error message.

I believe the country name is too long and by default the DialogCountry is 38.

regards,

AAD

• I believe the issue is, that you have two FKs now to the same table DialogCountry as Person.UID_DialogCountry already exist.

If you really need this customization, contact support and see if they can help you out.