This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error message in Language Editor: the key and translation have different module owner

Dear expert,

We imported language pack for Chinese to OneIdentity Manager (7.1.2), and found quite many translations were not correct, so we updated the translation in csv and imported again to Language Editor.

However, after importing the language csv again, we found read "!" marks in the State column of the Language Editor, stating that "the key is not unique, the key and translation have different module owner". I wonder if it is not the correct way to bulk update the translation by importing the csv.

Could you kindly advise me how to remove an imported language pack, or how to fix the "!" mark in the State column of Language Editor?

Parents
  • To remove all translations for a culture just delete all entries from table DialogMultiLanguage where UID_DialogCulture equals the UID of the culture to delete.

In your case, this should be QBM-CULT-zh-CN

But in regards to your error message. How did you update the translations? You do need to keep the file structure intact and should only change the culture-specific texts. And you shouldn't rename the files, so they have to start with the module abbreviation as delivered.

• Hello Markus,

Thanks for the advice, I've managed to delete the language.

For the import, I did not change the file name. I just replaced the text within the original csv file and imported the modified file individually.

Reply Children