This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web Designer Connection Stuck in AD SSO Role Based Auth (V8.0.1)

Hey All,

I could swear that I have asked this question before, but I could not find it.

Anyhoo, 

When launching I selected the option to login via AD SSO Role Based which works, but when I login with my AD account (just linked) I do not have edit permissions to the web portal. I thought that I assigned my self a system account with all of the appropriate perms,  but now I want to just login with a system account,  and figure out the perms later.

No matter what I do, i cannot find the option that allows me to change the authentication method the same way that I would in designer.

When I go to the Connection menu item, I have two options:

1. Settings
    1. There does not seem to be any option that allows me to clear my current authentication method.

2. Exit
    1. Just simply exits.

In designer I have an option for New Connection. I feel like a doof posting this but I am kind of stumped at the moment.

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
  • I am sure that this is not the official way to do this but if I delete this reg key then when I open Web designer it allows me to pick the authentication type again

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\One Identity\One Identity Manager\WebDesigner\ConnectionConfig\TGSQL2K16\SQL2K16\OneIM801

In my case I just deleted the OneIM801 and that allowed me to login again with whichever auth I wanted.

• That will clear the LastAuth and allow you to select a new authentication method