This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot use system user login on DBCompiler after migration from v6.1.4 to v7.0.3.

Hi all,

My situation: Existing 1IM v6.1.4 Prod, MS SQL DB, currently testing building reference systems in order to practice migrating from v6.1.4 to v7.0.3 using some Professional Services help and tools. 

I wanted to see what a migrated system will look like so have performed a migration to v7.0.3. The migration was basically error free but any attempts to perform a compile cannot be done as the DBcompiler tool does not include the system user method in the Authentication Method list. The options are:  Active Directory user account (manual input/role based), Active Directory user account (role based), Employee (role based), Active Directory user account

So I cannot use any other tools until the DB is compiled and cannot compile because of this. I am awaiting a response from the busy PSO people and wondered if anyone had any ideas on this? 

Thanks, Todd Fendt