History DB understanding

Hello! 

I have 3 servers:

1 - with Administrating utils for OneIM DB.

2 - Database Server with OneIM Service and OneIM DB (Job Server)

3 - Dedicated server for History DB Service and utils

I installed 1IM History Database utils (Designer, HistoryDBManager ...) and service on the dedicated server (8.1 version). 

From ConfigWizard I create new DB (OneIMHis name) on Database Server with working OneIM DB (OneIM name). 

In Designer I added Job Server to the dedicated server with OneIM Service (Functions: One Identity Manager Service Installed). 

In HistoryDBManager I added DB for export data, but when I ran task "Import process information directly" in DBQueue not execute the task. 

Any ideas? 

Parents
  • What do you mean exactly with the last sentence? Do you get an error? 

I ran task "Import process information directly" in DBQueue not execute the task. 

To run the import one could start from the designer connected to the HistoryDB the schedule "import process information directly". This creates in the DBQueue an entry QBM-K-ScheduleStart, which creates in the JobQueue the job "Created by QBMDBQueueProcess: fire event DIRECTIMPORT for object type SourceDatabase". This job creates the job VI_SourceDatabase_Import.

A more direct way would be to start from the process orchestration>process automation the process plan "import process information directly". Then the job VI_SourceDatabase_Import is directy added to the JobQueue.

• What do you mean exactly with the last sentence? Do you get an error? 

I ran task "Import process information directly" in DBQueue not execute the task. 

To run the import one could start from the designer connected to the HistoryDB the schedule "import process information directly". This creates in the DBQueue an entry QBM-K-ScheduleStart, which creates in the JobQueue the job "Created by QBMDBQueueProcess: fire event DIRECTIMPORT for object type SourceDatabase". This job creates the job VI_SourceDatabase_Import.

A more direct way would be to start from the process orchestration>process automation the process plan "import process information directly". Then the job VI_SourceDatabase_Import is directy added to the JobQueue.

Children