Hotfix 31842 installation questions

Hello,

I need to install this hotfix as I'm having the issues.

https://support.oneidentity.com/kb/299351/error-executing-autoremove-actions-with-script-vi_attestationcase_getremovemembershipactions

I got the hotfix from support but they did not mention how to properly apply.

I need to know the following.

Should I see the version and database version?

I want to make sure I apply it to the proper machine roles. Which should i choose?

Thank you for any help.

Lu

• Hi,

the zipfile for the hotfix contains a DLL (TSB.CompositionApi.dll). Unpack it and use the softwareloader to load that one instead of the zip archive. That way you shouldn't have to select the machine roles.

Just curious, why didn't you ask the supporter via the service request? It's a valid question. ;-)

-René

• Rene,

Thank you for the information. I have reached back to my open SR but have not heard back from them.

I still have it open and still waiting to hear back on this question.

I appreciate the help.

Lu

• Rene,

I was able to get the patch installed and it is now in place. I can make the approval with a system user account. It does not work however with a standard user.

Error executing script 'VI_AttestationCase_GetRemoveMembershipActions'.
    Could not create single object for table ADSAccountInADSGroup.
    Object of type Active Directory user accounts: group assignments does not exist in database or you do not have the relevant viewing permissions.
    (2020-09-24 11:59:08)
    I have been trying to get support to reply to my emails. I plan to call them if i do not hear anything shortly.
    If you have any suggestions let me know.
    Thank you, Lu
  • Rene,

I got it to work.

I applied read permissions to CCC_ViewRole on ADSAccountInADSGroup, UNSAccountInUNSGroup. I did not even have to apply the patch to prod.

We still having issues with slow attestations for multiple decisions upwards of 50 or more, not sure, if its web portal or SQL related.

I will log a new ticket for that one.

Lu