Is it possible to add additional product into shopping cart as 1st approver

Hello all,

we got a requirement to enable the first approver of the "Request Access" workflow to not only accept or deny requested products (which works) but also to be able to add additional products in an created shopping cart.

Maybe somebody already solved this somehow (I'm afraid this is not out of the box feature).

Thank you very much,

GeKo

Parents
  • You will need to create PersonWantOrg entries linked to the original shopping cart order. I think this requires a fair amount of customisation, and not even sure if this will work for sure (PWOHelperPWO and PWODecisionHistory tables impact needs to be investigated as well. Things can get further complicated if the products which the approver adds needs approvals themselves.

• You will need to create PersonWantOrg entries linked to the original shopping cart order. I think this requires a fair amount of customisation, and not even sure if this will work for sure (PWOHelperPWO and PWODecisionHistory tables impact needs to be investigated as well. Things can get further complicated if the products which the approver adds needs approvals themselves.

Children
No Data