Error: You have to provide an initial catalogue - TimeTrace Setup and Config

I have followed the guide to setup a HistoryDB and configure the TimeTrace feature using: https://support.oneidentity.com/technical-documents/identity-manager/8.0/user-guide-for-the-user-interface-and-default-functions/18

When I click on the button inside the TimeTrace view, I get an error message saying " You have to provide an initial catalogue" and not sure which part I have missed to set this up. 

Doing this all in the Demo environments to ensure understanding before implementing: 

1. Created the HistoryDB using the autorun.exe 
  2. Created a Super DB User to login with which has all permissions
  3. In Designer Linked the HistoryDB into TimeTrace
  4. The configuration parameter "Common\ProcessState" is enabled and the process for logging data changes is configured.

The only thing I wasn't able to do from the guide is this:

• The current user must be able to access the program function "Option to show TimeTrace" (Common_TimeTrace) via their system user.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 2 years ago

Hi Harry,

You can find program functions along with their associated permissions in Designer->Permissions (left lower pane)->Program Functions->Common_TimeTrace . In the lowerpane, there's a tab for permissions. The user must belong to one of the permissions groups allowed to this function.

Hth!