Job Queue Info - Sync with Performance Counters

Hi,

Currently, I'm working on improving our monitornig systems on One Identity Manager (version 9.1, installed on Windows Server 2016).

What I want to do is that, gather data from JobQueueInfo tool (number of jobs that are ready to run, frozen or processing) and take them to Performance Counters on Windows Server.

The main purpose of mine is to carry One Identity Manager's job queue state to our centralized monitoring tool, Grafana, which is fed by Telegraf. I can accomplish that if the above is possible.

I tried to enable performance counters using JobService.exe.conf file and activating PerformanceCounterPlugin. These options has given me some information, but not those I wanted.

So, is it possible to export data from JobQueueInfo to Windows Performance Counters?

Also, I could not find any documentation about existing performance counters. Is there any explanation of those counters (about their units, what they are measuring etc.)?

Finally, I would be grateful if you can share any ideas, best practices etc. about monitoring One Identity Manager tool externally (without logging in to server).

Thank you in advance!

Kindest regards.