Mail to the Approver not sent for ITSHOP request.

Hi ,

I am very new to One IDentity .

I am facing an issue . The job got triggered yesterday but the mail was not sent. After approval the mail to the recipient is sent successfully , But the job "VI_ESS_PWOHelperPWO send mail new task for

approver" is not getting triggered. What can be possible solution. Someone please help me.

Parents
  • Hi,

Assuming you mean, "VI_ESS_PWOHelperPWO send mail new task for approver".

Take a look at the generating condition for this process in Designer, are the conditions being met?

Specifically, "QER\ITShop\MailTemplateIdents\RequestApproverByCollection")="" - is the config parm blank?

And $FK(UID_PersonHead).DefaultEmailAddress$ - does the approver have an email address set?

Trevor

• Hi , 

I am pasting the GenCondition below.  

Dim f As ISqlFormatter = Connection.SqlFormatter  
  • Hi , 

I am pasting the GenCondition below.  

Dim f As ISqlFormatter = Connection.SqlFormatter  
Children
  • Take a look at the condition - are the parameters being met?

The approver needs an email address, but the configuartion parameter, QER\ITShop\MailTemplateIdents\RequestApproverByCollection, is relevant as well, as I said earlier.

What is the value?

• Hi, I have set the default mail address in the object browser of the employee. The job gets trigger but remains green I.e. ready to get executed but never completes it .. 

I had other issue regarding mail notification. 
    some mail which was send last month where undelivered as per the team to whom it was sent , but I can see it was delivered successfully. Last three days mail was delivered successfully so now they are asking to resend those mail of last month. How can we do that , any clue ? THE MAIL IS regarding ADS_ADSACCOUNT_Insert.