Target System Browser doesn't show any user account - only OU's

Dear community,

may i ask you for support please?
I created a new "Sync Project" to establish a connection to our UNIX system, using a LDAP connector.

In the Target System Configuration I’m able to connect to our unix system.
I can browse in the directory, I can even see all “organizationalUnits”. But I can’t see any users.

Fun fact:
Going back to the "Target System Configuration". Right hand side, in the “Scope” section I can select “Edit Scope”.
In the right window then, I can see all the OU’s in a tree structure. Here I can go down to the users OU, open it and all user accounts are shown up there. Here i can see all user accounts.

The question now is:
Why I can’t see any user accounts in the "Target System Browser"? But all accounts are shown in the "Target System Configuration" + Scope section?

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks and kind regards
Nico

Parents
  • I’d like to inform you. We finally fixed it, without changing any of our accounts in the target system.

Just a short explanation what we did:
    When you create a LDAP Sync project, in the “LDAP Schema Extensions” section you will have an option to switch the type of object classes.
    Here we simply changed the objectclasses type from some object class to “Auxiliary”. Then we were able to fetch all our unix accounts in the target browser.

• I’d like to inform you. We finally fixed it, without changing any of our accounts in the target system.

Just a short explanation what we did:
    When you create a LDAP Sync project, in the “LDAP Schema Extensions” section you will have an option to switch the type of object classes.
    Here we simply changed the objectclasses type from some object class to “Auxiliary”. Then we were able to fetch all our unix accounts in the target browser.

Children