This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to View the custom approval policy created for attestation at attestation procedure level

Unable to View the custom approval policy created for attestation at attestation procedure level

find the updated file for more information.

image.pdf

• Hello Pradeep,

i have also experienced the same issue and I suggest that this is a bug.

As a „not smooth“ workaround you can add manually the required assignment via object browser in the table AttestaionObjectHasPWODM.

HtH

Regards, Fatih

• Hi Pradeep and Fatih,

this is no bug. I can only guess without detailed information about the custom attestation procedure and the custom approval workflow.

But each attestation procedure has a table assigned that defines what data is going to be attested, for example UNSAccountInUNSGroup. One Identity Manager only allows to assign approval policies to the attestation procedure where each step of the approval workflow contains a approval procedure where table of the Attestation procedure is in the list of the assigned tables to that approval procedure. (See screenshot)Please verify that the approval steps in your approval workflow are aligned to that requirement.

• Thanks Markus,

One of the approval step is member of specific role,but when i was trying to assign tables for one of the approval procedure its giving below error

"You are not allowed to create the default objects."

• Yes, you are right. You can not add additional tables to OOTB approval procedures.

But you can create a custom approval procedure and copy the query from the approval procedure "OR" to your custom approval procedure and assign the necessary tables. Than use your custom approval procedure in your workflow.