- APJ Regional Manager of Technology & Strategy to speak on recognising attacks and protecting your data
- Explore how One Identity solutions are enabling enterprises to get Identity and Access Management right with live demos and a virtual reality experience at booth E17
SINGAPORE – Sep. 18, 2018 – One Identity, a proven leader in helping organizations get Identity and Access Management (IAM) right, will showcase the critical role IAM, including Privileged Access Management (PAM), plays in helping today’s leading digital organizations secure and enable their businesses at GovWare 2018 (booth E17), taking place September 18-20 at the Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Level 4. Additionally, Serkan Cetin, Regional Manager, Technology & Strategy, APJ will speak about protecting your data at a speaker’s session titled, “What Do You Have, That Your Attackers Want? (Psst... It’s Your Data)”, during the Summit on Thursday, Sep 19, at 15:00 SGT.
As new and sophisticated threats continue to emerge, Identity and Access Management and Privileged Access Management remain critical components of a company’s security posture. According to Serkan, “Recognising attack patterns and how to safeguard your company’s and customer’s data has become mandatory in an age where data is becoming increasingly valuable. Attackers are becoming more sophisticated in their attacks, and companies must become and remain vigilant to protect themselves from attacks.”
During the Summit, One Identity will demonstrate its solutions designed to help organizations tackle their biggest challenges related to Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, and Active Directory (AD) Management. These solutions – which will also be highlighted in a new virtual reality experience in the booth -- underscore the benefits of a layered Identity and Access Management strategy to help bolster enterprise defenses and protect against evolving external and internal threats. Solution demonstrations include:
- One Identity Manager:Provides compliant policy workflows, automated provisioning, and enterprise attestation to help organizations mitigate risk, secure access, meet uptime requirements and satisfy compliance by enabling – not restricting – users’ appropriate access to the data and applications they need.
- One Identity Safeguard: Secures and automates the management and protection of highly privileged or shared accounts, which is crucial to mitigating potential data breaches and application misuse. One Identity Safeguard’s privileged access management capabilities can be delivered by organizations on most devices with the industry’s first "Approval Anywhere” cloud-based approval workflow.
- Active Roles:Delivers automation and security for user and group account management that simplifies administration and secures Active Directory (AD) and Azure Active Directory (AAD). Based on administrative policies, Active Roles enables organizations to control AD and AAD access through delegation using a least-privilege security model to maintain security posture and compliance.
One Identity’s Serkan Cetin to Speak on Protecting your Data from Attackers
Today, it is no longer a question of ‘if’ we have been hacked, but a question of ‘when’– assuming that we haven’t been breached already. We all know what the attackers want (spoiler: it’s your data). So what measures can one put in place to prevent future breaches? Where to begin with protecting one of your most valuable assets – your data? Even if you put breaches aside, what controls and processes are your auditors expecting from you? Join us and hear from our regional One Identity expert on industry trends, and the changes in technology which can assist you to implement safeguards within your enterprise to protect your data, people and organisation. Session details are as follows:
Session Title: “What Do You Have, That Your Attackers Want? (Psst... It’s Your Data)”
Date: Thursday, September 19, 2018
Time: 1500 – 1520 hours
Location: Suntec Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hall 401, Level 4
About One Identity
One Identity, a Quest Software business, helps organizations get Identity and Access Management (IAM) right. With a unique portfolio of offerings including identity governance, access management, privileged management, and identity as a service, One Identity helps organizations reach their full potential, unimpeded by security, yet safeguarded against threats. One Identity has proven unequalled in its commitment to its customers’ long-term IAM success. More than 7,500 customers worldwide depend on One Identity solutions to manage more than 125 million identities, enhancing their agility and efficiency while securing access to their data -- wherever it might reside. For more information, visit http://www.oneidentity.com.
Account Executive, Burson Cohn & Wolfe
+65 9009 8985
Senior Account Executive, Burson Cohn & Wolfe
+65 8588 4820