This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

URL for Usage Policy

Where is the usage policy stored?

Error in GINA

When we click the link, we get "Service not available. Please contact your administrator. HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found. Please refer to IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr) for more information"

Error in Firefox

Server Error in '/PMUser' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /PMUser/Usage/UsageENG.mht

URL in GPO For usage policy

EnterprisePM/.../UsageENG.mht
Parents Reply Children
  • You can add the user agreement to any workflow so users can see it.  Within the PMAdmin site-> home-> management policy-> select a workflow-> locate user agreement from "actions" menu on the left and drag it into the workflow.  (see screen shot)

You can then modify it to what you would like it to read within the workflow.

This is completely separate from the user agreement from within the ADM template deployed with the SPE, but I think this is what you are looking for.

Thanks

Stephen

• in the ADM template for SPE, should it be empty so it can display the default page? It seems the URL I saw configured is not working. The URL is from the upgrade I did.

EnterprisePM/.../UsageENG.mht

• The URL that is entered into the ADM template would be one that your company would create to take the user to a document page listing your companies product usage page.  This URL is not provided by Password Manager, nor is the product usage document.  The only thing the ADM template does is allow you to enter in your own link and document.

As mentioned you can add the product usage that we provide within any workflow the users go through in the user site

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Stephen