This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

audit on administrator and hd operator

I'm using PM 5.8.2

Where I could find the audit log of PM? I mean logins (administrator and help desk operators), failed logins, etc.

Thanks

Sp

Parents
  • Hello Sp,

The Audit log for PM is found within the PMAdmin site-> Reporting-> History.

There is also additional logs within the Event log viewer on the PM Server-> application and service logs-> One Identity Password Manager.

If there is still information that you are missing you can always enable verbose logging within the PMAdmin-> general settings-> logging settings-> verbose logging

Note: Leaving verbose logging enabled will impact performance as well as fill up disk space, therefore only use verbose logging to trouble shoot specific issue.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Stephen 

• Hello Sp,

The Audit log for PM is found within the PMAdmin site-> Reporting-> History.

There is also additional logs within the Event log viewer on the PM Server-> application and service logs-> One Identity Password Manager.

If there is still information that you are missing you can always enable verbose logging within the PMAdmin-> general settings-> logging settings-> verbose logging

Note: Leaving verbose logging enabled will impact performance as well as fill up disk space, therefore only use verbose logging to trouble shoot specific issue.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Stephen 

Children
  • thank you for the answer. None of your points works for me. I need just a timestamp when an administrator logged to PM. Es

06/27 12:02 AM 127.0.0.1 john.doe successful login

06/27 12:03 AM 127.0.0.2 john.doe failed login

I need something like that.

• Unfortunately the options provided are the only auditing the product has that I am aware of, unless you turn on verbose logging and leaving it on.  But that will should not be left on for too long.

Sorry I did not have better news. 

Perhaps someone on the forum knows of something I missed.

Thanks

Stephen