Self-Service title name page

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to change the title in the self-service page. End Users need to see just Password Manager.

Right now it shows One Identity Password Manager.

Thank you,

Lu

Parents
  • Hi Lu,

The title on the self-service site is a transparency.  You can modify the image from within the PMADmin site-> general settings-> web interface customization.

Thanks

Stephen

• Stephen,

Thank you the response and suggestion. I have updated that to include our company logo. What I need is for the title of the page when opened and showing in the browser tab to be changed.

Right now it say One Identity Password Manager.

I need it just to say "Password Manager". Typically with a web page you can change it on the default.html page. I cannot find the default for the PMUser page where to update the title.

Thank you again for the assistance.

Lu 

• Stephen,

Thank you the response and suggestion. I have updated that to include our company logo. What I need is for the title of the page when opened and showing in the browser tab to be changed.

Right now it say One Identity Password Manager.

I need it just to say "Password Manager". Typically with a web page you can change it on the default.html page. I cannot find the default for the PMUser page where to update the title.

Thank you again for the assistance.

Lu 

Children