Safeguard PAM RDP Issue

Dear Team,

As i have add one system in safeguard and take the rdp from SG. i Get Authorization failed N/a error. While once i take direct rdp it's working fine.

Please find the error on sps:

Plugin(aa/SGAA/main.py): [ERROR] Denied by password vault; code=400, data="[Plugin Authentication] Error authorizing session request. token: 4dJrTE1bv2ppAAwszsa2oJeRYK5s49eiSoiRn4AcnX13cWKBF12QTjqa4jb, sessionId: svc/eXwgvHrGH2sp1TjS9giw3s/safeguard_rdp:1112, Reason: (InternalServerError) {\"Code\":60109,\"Message\":\"An unexpected SocketException was thrown: No such host is known.\",\"InnerError\":{\"Code\":60000,\"Message\":\"SocketException: No such host is known \",\"InnerError\":null}} Call failed with status code 500 (Internal Server Error): POST https://localhost:9443/iservice/accessrequestworkflow/v3/AccessRequests/AuthorizeSession"

Current version: 6.11.0.X 

• Hi Joshan,

Does RDP work for other Assets ok but only this one fails?

Are you using SPP initiated workflow (user logs into SPP, Requests an Asset and Account for RDP then Launch the Session from SPP client?)

Can you verify that the SPS DNS server can resolve the hostname of the Asset in question?

If further troubleshooting is needed, I recommend you to open a Service request with our support team to investigate the issue further by providing support bundles from both SPP and SPS clusters.

Thanks!

• HI toaqiq,

Does RDP work for other Assets ok but only this one fails?yes only one assets failed

Are you using SPP initiated workflow (user logs into SPP, Requests an Asset and Account for RDP then Launch the Session from SPP client?)yes we look to spp and request for rdp to launch the session

Can you verify that the SPS DNS server can resolve the hostname of the Asset in question?This need to check

•   

As the issue is with  DNS query is now resolved. Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Joshan Lakhani